AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited Work for Graduate Loan Officers 2016
Job vacancy: AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited Job opportunity for Graduate Loan Officers
Job description: AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited Work vacancy for Graduate Loan Officers
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Reference Code: LO
Due to our rapid growth and continuous success, we are seeking to recruit highly motivated professionals to join us. This is an exciting opportunity to join an employer of choice; having the support of a successful global network.
Applicants willing to join this exceptional team of young and dynamic professionals must show enthusiasm in:
- Finding solutions in changing circumstances
- Contributing to an International team
- Focus on providing excellent services
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND
- Detailed and target oriented.
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoor.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of Financial mathematics & Accounting
- 1-2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage
- Direct promotion in markets
- Assuring long term relationship through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ration of revolving clients.
- Evaluation of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals
- Monitoring of disbursed loans and loans in arrears
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s as an attachment to
Note: Please ensure that you indicate the REF CODE as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 26th January 2016.