Latest Job Vacancies at Lagooz College Lagos for Teaching and Support Staff ,In Nigeria June 2014
- FRONTDESK OFFICER/CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL/SECRETARY
- COMPUTER ENGINEER/NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Qualifications: OND/HND/B.Sc/MSc in Accountancy/Customer Relations Management certification/certificate in marketing and/or other professional Experience will be added value. Diction in English will be an added advantage
Requirements: Conversant with the use of computers, between 25-35 years of age and must be able to
speak English and any 2 other major Nigerian language’s.
- SECONDARY SCHOOL SUBJECT TEACHERS: All Subjects in Junior and Senior Secondary School.
- PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS: All Subjects in Primary School including Phonics.
- NURSERY TEACHERS: Montesseri teaching and Phonics certificate
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HOSTEL MISTRESS/MASTER
Qualifications: NCE, Minimum of bachelor’s degree in education (BED), M.Ed and other professional experience HND/BSc/MSc
Requirements: Conversant with the use of computer, 011 the job experience, ability to speak English fluently and a minimum of 3-5 years working experience. Diction in English will be an added advantage
- SECURITY OFFICER
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVER
- STORE KEEPERS
- LABORATORY ATTENDANT
- CARE GIVERS
- TRADE/ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUBJECT TEACHERS IN THE FOLLOWING: AUTOELECTRlCAL WORK, AUTOMECHANICAL WORK, CARPENTRY AND JOINERY, CATERING CRAFT PRACTICE, ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE WORK
Qualifications: SSCE/OND/HND/BSc OR Trade Test/NABTEB certificate and any other professional experience
Requirements: minimum of 3-5 years working experience, 35 years and above for drivers, ability to communicate in English.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their C.V to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Plot 11/12 Omotoye Estate,
Mulero bus stop,
Near NYSC Camp