Kelina Hospital Various Today jobs Vacancies in Nigeria 2012
Kelina Hospital, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja, is a government-recognised pioneer hospital in Minimal Access Surgery where endoscopic surgery is a routine,including laser lithotropsy and PCNL for kidney stones, laparoscopic radial prostatectomy for prostate
cancer, TURP and vaporization for benign prostate enlargement.
The following Today job vacancies exist:
3. Corporate Relations Manager
4. Theatre Nurse
5. Quality Assurance Officer
7. Secretary to the Medical Director
1. The Gynaecologist Consultant to Senior Registrar must be competent in 4-D ultrasonography and laparoscopic surgery
2. The Quality Assurance Officer must be at least 10 years post-RN; RM without post-basic or graduate qualifications, and a keen sense of excellence, quality, aesthetics and environmental hygiene
3. Physician or Nurse Anaesthetist will be considered for position 3
4. The Cardioligist Consultant or Senior Registrar must be competent in Echocardiography
5. The Corporate Relations Manager must be excellent in spoken and written English, use of Desktop computer, the internet, web hosting and marketing, only females will be considered. She will manage the hospital website, retainer corporations and corporate clients. She will also manage our relationship with Surgical Aid Foundation, an NGO that supports financially challenged patients in need of the high-tech surgical services we offer in Kelina Hospital
6. Only Polytechnic or University graduates with basic HND in Secretarial Administration will be considered for position 7.
Salary: Negotiable but very competitive. Candidates already resident in Abuja will be better considered. The Hospital does not have staff accommodation for now
How to apply
Applications should be sent by e-mail. The subject of the mail should be the title of the Today job being applied for, and must be accompanied by scanned copies of certificates and a passport photograph. Applications must be sent online to firstname.lastname@example.org , and received within two weeks of this advertidement.
Centre for Endoscopic and Laser Surgery
Application closes: 4th June, 2012
Only candidates who follow above steps in applying will be short-listed and contacted