Jobs For Business Development Manager in an Oil and Gas Service Company located in Port Harcourt Nigeria June 2014
Administrative Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering Jobs in Nigeria, Management Jobs in Nigeria, Marketing Jobs in Nigeria, Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria,
Position Available From:
Fixed Salary (monthly)
A reputable and successful Oil and Gas Service Company located in Port Harcourt has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager (Technical) to join their team.
Position: Business Development Manager (Overview)
- The main responsibilities of the Business Development Manager are to manage existing accounts, identify new business and target potential organizations to develop market share within the Oil& Gas servicing industry.
- This position will be responsible for developing and implementing the sales & marketing strategy of the Company meeting fiscal year sales and revenue targets, tactical activities and interaction/support for the sales team.
- In order to be considered for this position, suitable candidates will have extensive experience selling technical products / technical services; ideally mechanical products, and have proven success in development of accounts and winning new business within the oil and gas industry.
- It is anticipated that the Business Development Manager will spend up to 50% of their time away from the office meeting clients. Domestic and international travel is also required.
Other Requirements are:
- Residency in Port Harcourt
- A good degree in Engineering and/or Marketing
- Minimum of 5years’ experience in sales/marketing of Technical products
- Highly numerate with excellent communication & computer skills.
- Experience with oil & gas companies as well as servicing companies, and knowledge of the market and ability to do territory management is required.
- Fluency in speaking at least 1 Nigerian language and membership of a relevant professional body shall be added advantage
- Must have a valid Drivers’ License and be not less than 35 years old
How to Apply / Closing Date:
Email Resume or CV with the email subject; Ref BDM 2014 to email@example.com
Your application must be received by 11th July, 2014.