Job Position for Konga Online Shopping Limited in Nigeria 2013
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of SEO and will support the team in the delivery of SEO activity.
The candidate must be able to:
- Give insightful reports for our clients to help them achieve their search marketing objectives improve rankings for the clients assigned to his/her portfolio, and deliver reporting on a monthly basis
- Identify search trends and use predictive market research tools analyse traffic and keyword data in order to identify potential opportunities
- analyse and interpret web Analytics / statistics packages
- Plan strategies to get optimum website ranking on multiple search engines execute and implement SEO strategies
- Manage and develop content marketing related campaign activities. An understanding of content management systems, Paid search marketing, social media/networks along with an excellent understanding of onsiteSEO optimization, sound knowledge of web development, HTML/website page optimization and web Analytics would be advantageous.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience.
- Link building strategies for the websites.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO Technologies.
- Knowledge sharing mentality.
- Experience in related internet marketing or SEO field
- Passion for all things digital marketing
- A broad understanding of off-page optimization techniques
- Article marketing, site structure, social media and blogging
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15 November, 2013