Draftsman Today jobs vacancy at WTS Energy Nigeria 2013
Our Client a multi-national EPC company operating in West Africa is recruiting to fill the below positon:
Job Title: Draftsman
Job Code: WTGA02262
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Prepare drawings such as general layout, general arrangements, working drawings, technical details, shop drawings, material take-off’s
- Take site measurements and prepare as-built drawings
- Performing self-check on the drawing output. This includes conformance of the output with the conceptual project requirements and the technical details within their discipline.
- Co-ordination of their discipline drawings with other discipline draftspersons
- Adherence to Company Policy and QA requirements as per ISO 9001
- University degree /Diploma or equivalent in an engineering discipline with 5 years proven practical experience as draftsman.
- Should have exeperince in Vessels,Skid and Piping.
- Thorough knowledge of drafting practices within their discipline
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2000 or higher
Terms & Conditions
For this position preference will be given to Nigerian nationals. In case expatriate candidates are selected, it is a prerequisite he/she is tasked to mentor and train a Nigerian understudy.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online