Current Today job Career for American University of Nigeria Nurses in Nigeria 2013
The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking Permanent Nurse. This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Job Title: Nurse
Job Location: Yola, Adamawa
Summary of Position:
The Nurses at the AUN Clinic shall work with the team at the clinic directly under the Chief Administrator AUN Clinic to provide clinical and medical support for the doctor and to the patients at the AUN Clinic to ensure the Health & Wellness of students and all other members of the AUN Community.
This is a full time position.
- Nursing Certificate
- Valid license to practice/ Nursing registration
- One (1) to five (5) years of direct work experience
- Basic Nursing Ethic
- Ability to undertake self -directed tasks when necessary
- Flexible with time.
- Ability to learn
- Attention to detail.
- Capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency.
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures, and techniques
- knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills along with proper telephone etiquette
- Tactfulness and professionalism
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and Today job classification as approved by the University.
Mode of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should fill out the Today job application form online. Candidates must also submit their resumes, cover letters and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2013