July 2017 Salemot International Ltd Latest Job for Sale Representatives Nigeria
July 2017 Salemot International Ltd Job Vacancy for Sale Representatives Nigeria
July 2017 Salemot International Ltd Career Vacancy for Sale Representatives Nigeria
Job Title: Sale Representative
- Analyzing and investigating price, demamd and competition.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives. Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Managing campaigns on social media. Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Plan, devekop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales. Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree: Business and Marketing majors preferred.
- Three to Five years in a sales representative role within industry preferred.
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking, persistent and dependable.
- Excellent copy-writing skills and experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org